- This event has passed.
5th Annual Ottawa Run For Palestine
September 14 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Join us for the BBQ party after the run.
We are running no matter what the weather is!
Every registered participant will receive the official Ottawa Run for Palestine t-shirts, drinks, and a morning snack.
The top three runners from the male, female, and children categories will receive prize medals at the award ceremony.
The 5K & 10K running route will be available soon (keep tuned).
- Event: Charity fundraising run/walk & BBQ
- When: Saturday, September 14, 2019
- Where: Canada Space and Aviation Museum
11 Aviation PKWY, Ottawa, K1K 2X5
- Registration Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Race Start Time: 3:00 pm
- Adult runners and walkers $25 USD
Students $20 USD
Children $15 USD
- Kids activities: Face painting, balloon making, bouncy castles, arts and crafts, cotton candy and popcorn.
- Cultural activities: Dabka, live singing and DJ. BBQ party after the run
- Souvenir t-shirt and medals for all participants.